THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Click here to visit me at my new digs, easyreaderediting.com/blog, right on my website. Same content you've come to know and love, but everything's together on the same site. See you there!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Release: Born Hunter by Dave Rudden

I recently had the pleasure of editing Dave Rudden's Born Hunter, one of the novellas in his Age of Humanity series.

We started working together when Dave decided to rewrite his books, and I was really impressed with his attitude. He pulled Born Hunter from the shelves, almost completely gutted it, and came through with a story that was better than the original. 

The book's description:
There are things in this world that we choose to ignore. Witches, vampires and werewolves prowl in the shadows and wait to strike. They hide in our nightmares, bringing fear to our children.
Drew Singer was born to hunt the creatures and keep them confined to our dreams.
What scares a man who hunts nightmares for a living? Drew is about to find out.
You can grab Born Hunter from Amazon for only 99 cents on Kindle, and read all about Drew Singer and his family, direct descendants in a line of hunters . . . hunters of vampires, werewolves, and other magical things.

Be on the lookout for the other four books in the Age of Humanity series over the upcoming months, too!

7 comments:

  1. That must have felt good for him to get his book to where he wanted it. The cover looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll be happy to hear you like the cover. It also went through extensive redesigning and is much more enticing.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the compliment on the cover. An artist named John Patten did a lot of work on it and took our cridisim like a professional.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes a good gutting is what a books need, even though it takes a lot of courage to do that. Brave authors make for good books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take courage! He basically trashed the entire first chapter and then surgically removed/altered everything else. Bold move, good results.

      Delete
    2. I learned long ago that no man is a silo. I take all the help I can.

      Delete
  3. Lynda has been and will be a lot of help with getting my books out for readers to enjoy. My goal as an author is to write something people will connect with so they want to read more, but I cannot do it alone. I value team members like Lynda and hopefully all our work pays off. I look forward to hearing what you think of Born Hunter.

    ReplyDelete