THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Click here to visit me at my new digs, easyreaderediting.com/blog, right on my website. Same content you've come to know and love, but everything's together on the same site. See you there!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Taking a Day Off



Yesterday was my birthday, and I had the rare opportunity to spend both Saturday AND Sunday doing whatever I wanted. 

I slept. A lot. 

I ate. Also a lot. 

And most importantly, I spent a lot of quality time with my husband and kiddos.

I regret nothing.

See you all on Thursday for Coffee Chat, and next Monday for Editor's Notes!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much! I like dragging these things out as long as people will keep spoiling me.

      Delete
  2. You are excuses. Keep on celebrating your birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [laughing] I thought maybe I was "full of" excuses. And yep, I'll keep on celebrating until the brownies and M&Ms run out...which, at the current rate of consumption, should be about 4:30 today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday! Hope your day was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fabulously fabulous, in fact. I kind of wish I had another one coming sooner, in fact...I just may have to hijack someone else's so I can steal their brownies.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday. Glad to hear you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got the chocolate I so richly deserve, in the form of brownies with M&Ms. Better than any cake. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  6. sings -- Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday dear us. Happy Birthday to us.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I've decided I'm just going to keep celebrating until somebody makes me stop.

      Delete