THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Click here to visit me at my new digs, easyreaderediting.com/blog, right on my website. Same content you've come to know and love, but everything's together on the same site. See you there!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Editor's Notes: See You Soon!

Sooner than you think. In fact, you'll hardly have time to miss me.

Not that anyone is likely to forget this (because practically everyone I know on the Internet is involved somehow), but tomorrow marks the beginning of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Since I'll be posting daily in April (with the exception of Sundays), I'm not going to bog everyone down with Editor's Notes on Mondays until May.

Instead, I'm going to be spending the entire month of April visiting friends. Old friends, new friends, friends I may never meet in real life, but friends nonetheless.

I'd suggest you visit them, too. I'm not selfish with my blogging friends. 

12 comments:

  1. It's going to be a great time! Down to the final hour before midnight here. I'm stupidly excited. :)

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupidly excited is a pretty apt description for me as well! See you tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. So cool to see so many people participating in this. We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and even though we can't participate (drawing every single day? No thanks), we're still going to try to make the rounds and visit everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd wondered if you guys were secretly participating (since I didn't see The Badge on your page). I was hoping for single frame funnies, but I guess I'll have to wait for my next fix on Mondays like the rest of the world. Sigh...

      Delete
  3. The A-Z challenge should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to your random mama stuff (and betting "B" is for Bubba). I also need to check out your gardening blog...so many good blogs.

      Delete
  4. Oh bummer! I'll surely miss you. Well, at least until tomorrow...and then 24 hours after each post (except Sundas)...okay, maybe I won't miss you much after all lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Like you're not going to talk to me at least three more times between today and tomorrow. You never have time to miss me. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm also doing A to Z. See you around for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bookmarked you so I don't forget to stop by. See you there!

      Delete
  6. I am in the A to Z too. Look forward to your posts. It's April 1 for us here in India and my first post is up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Yours was the first post I read and mine was your first comment. :) Very nice to make your acquaintance.

      Delete