THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Click here to visit me at my new digs, easyreaderediting.com/blog, right on my website. Same content you've come to know and love, but everything's together on the same site. See you there!

Monday, September 24, 2018

I'm a Guest Blogger at IWSG Today!

Hey, everyone!

Today marks a first for me: I have been asked to write a guest post for today's Insecure Writer's Support Group, so you can find me over at their site.

I've been part of the IWSG for a few years now and have lurked, commented, and learned as the authors, designers, and publishers who make up the membership have shared their collective knowledge.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why they asked me to guest—maybe they thought I was someone else, or typed the wrong email addy, or they were just plain desperate, but hey, I'll take it. I love to do things like this, and the IWSG is a group of people I admire for their support of bloggers and writers all over the world. They promote each other, cheer for each other, and offer solid advice when writer's block plops itself firmly down on your keyboard.

So head on over to their site today and say hello! My post will be no surprise to those of you who have been following my Worst Writing Advice series—it sort of sums up rules that aren't rules and why we don't always have to follow them.

Here's THE LINK so you have no excuse to go back to your regularly scheduled lives without at least saying, "Great post. Thanks for sharing."

Just kidding. I'll hunt you down and punch you if you leave a lame, generic comment like that. We all know how that works.


9 comments:

  1. Great post.
    Just kidding!
    Thanks again for being a guest. You are a plethora of editing knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank goodness you took that back, because I'd hate to have to come out swinging this early in the day.

      Thank you again for the opportunity to guest over there!

      Delete
  2. You know I'm going to go read. I'm a sucker for well-written posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! And the IWSG is a terrific group to check out.

      Delete
  3. That's amazing, and maybe they chose you because you're so good at what you do, and are so helpful on the group posts !

    Off to check it out.

    Damyanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda - I'm sure because you offer sound, sensible advice ... and it was definitely worth reading ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete